A job coach helps workers to learn and perform their duties by focusing on both the skills required to perform tasks and the interpersonal skills needed for workplace success. Coaches may provide assistance in vocational rehabilitation or may assist employees in reaching personal goals for job success and promotion.
What if I need a job coach?
- Job Coaches
- State of Alaska Vocational Rehabilitation Resources
- Supported Employment Services — Hope
- Understanding the Role of the Job Coach
- Having a Conversation: Discussing Mental Health in the Workplace — Sarah's Story
- We Want Change | Breaking the Stigma of Disabilities
- Job Coaching — Fairbanks
- Breaking the Stigma